Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Bleu, Blanc, et Rouge

Who knew jeans could be so chic.  Can you believe these are jeans?
 

Blazer, thrifted; shirt, swapped; jeans, Sam's Club; shoes, Payless Shoes; necklace, ebay; earrings, Claire's.
 

I added this lovely cobalt blue wool blazer ($1 from Mercy Ministries) and white lace shirt for a perfect mix of pretty, bold, and just casual enough.
 

There is a tiny pocket on the inside of this jacket.  It is too shallow for any real utility.  I think I'll keep everything I'm planning on losing in it.  These shoes are getting seriously worn out.  I need to replace them soon, or I'm going to have a catastrophic failure.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.