Wednesday, October 30, 2013

It's What's Inside that Counts

I still love the x-ray effect of this t-shirt I crafted at Halloween last year.  I only wish I had remembered to wear it more this year.  I added a cutout felt heart to show that I do have a heart... and to tie the red hat and shoes into the outfit with another element.
 

Skeleton t-shirt, crafted by me; jeans, Talbots, blazer, thrifted; shoes, Younkers; earrings, Target; hat, Target.
 

I wore my trouser-style jeans from Talbots to bridge the work/casual divide, and a dressier blazer to bring the t-shirt and jeans up to business casual.  The overall dressiness of an outfit is determined by the average of its parts, right?  I guess by that logic I could wear a tiara and sweatpants to work.
 

We're having morale-improving spirit days at work, and today is hat day.  Unfortunately this hat is too small for my gigantic head.  I guess sometimes you have to suffer to improve your morale.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.