Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Working in the Great Outdoors

I have a desk job, so most days the only task I really have to be able to do at work is sit.  Today I spent most of the day outdoors, on my feet for an event.  I dressed for come-what-may.
 

Sweater, thrifted; turtleneck, Target; jeans, Sam's Club; sneakers, Target; earrings, gifted (thank you, Chenille).
 

It's hard to simultaneously look cute and be ready to get down and dirty as necessary, but I think I nailed it. The sneakers were comfortable, especially with the Dr. Scholl's Active Series replacement insoles slipped in.
 

I like the grey leopard with the grey sweater, and the addition the leopard sneakers made for a pattern mixing party: leopard and sweater and leopard and leopard.  I love the pretty closures on this sweater.  It is a thrifted Woolrich piece, and I'm hoping I'll have lots of years of wear with it.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.