Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ultimatum: It's Flora & Fauna

I've had this animal print tulip skirt for months, but I've never worn it before today.  It has escaped my Goodwill pile twice because I like it in theory, but it has made it into the Goodwill pile twice because I have a hard time styling it.
 

Chambray blouse, thrifted; belt, Mohair Pear; skirt, thirfted; tights, Walmart; shoes, Rack Room Shoes; earrings, Claire's.

I gave myself the ultimatum that I had to either wear this skirt or get rid of it.  I've worn it now, and I still may get rid of it.  I'll try it another way soon to decide whether it can stay in my closet for the long haul.
 

I added some more fauna with feather-pattern hoop earrings and a swallow belt.
 

I like the ankle-wrapping detail of these shoes, but they are harder to style because of it.  If I wear them without dark tights the straps make my legs look shorter and stumpier.

*It's flora and fauna because it's a tulip skirt, and it's animal print.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.