Wednesday, November 14, 2012

EBEW: Boots Follow Up

When Stephen came home last night he told me I didn't wear the right boots for EBEW: Boots.  I guess three pairs in one post wasn't enough.  He suggested I should wear his work boots instead.

Here you go, Stephen: your work boots on my blog.
They keep your toes from being crushed.
And hey look especially nice
with my leopard socks.
Stephen wore these to a fancy-ish work event once, and more people commented on his boots than any of the stylish ensembles in the room.  There is probably a lesson in there somewhere.

* Edit: Stephen says they are Redwing Boots from Thompson's Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.