Monday, April 22, 2013

Doubly Eco-Friendly

Happy Earth Day!  To celebrate, today's outfit is both ecologically and economically friendly.  All together the outfit cost under $10 (minus the pendant because that was a gift from Stephen), and most of it is either second-hand or recycled.
 

The dress is another $1 Mercy Ministries find.  The shrug is a hand-me-down from my friend Nancy.  The pendant is made from a butterfly wing (after the butterfly died of natural causes).  The beads of the bracelet are recycled from strips of paper.  The shoes were just $6 at Christmas Tree Shops, and the earrings were handmade by me.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.