Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Collared

My plan was to avoid buying anything for myself at this year's Arts in the Heart of Augusta Festival.  I almost got away with it, until I saw this lovely and reasonably priced turquoise collar.
 

I didn't give in right away.  I was at the festival all day Saturday, and I visited the necklace twice while deciding whether I really wanted it.  It wasn't until I went back in the evening with Stephen that I actually made it mine.  Ok, I lied, Stephen made it mine.  Thank you, sweetie!
 

Dress, Merona, Target; sandals, Bare Traps, Younkers; turquoise earrings, handmade by me; turquoise necklace, Crooked Creek Designs; turquoise magnetic bracelet, purchased in Cozumel.

I kept the rest of the outfit simple to highlight and reinforce the statement made by the necklace.  I can see wearing it dressed up or dressed down, and I can hardly wait to experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.