Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dollars, No Sense

There is a new thrift store that opened near me, and I've gone a little crazy in the clothing department.  I have enough of a hard time restraining myself at Goodwill, where a dress sets me back $5.50 ($2.75 if the tag is the color of the week).  At the Mercy Ministries thrift store, all clothing is just $1.
 

So far I've found a few shirt dresses, a red plaid flannel dress, a dress for my friend Chastity, a shirt for my mom, and this vintage gem.  I love the frilly neckline.  I love the drape of the skirt.  I even love the fit of the cap sleeves.  I don't usually like cap sleeves.
 

I paired the dress with simple accessories to visit my dear and often-blogged-about friend Chenille.  I always want to wear something fun when I see Chenille.  Good friends bring out the best in my wardrobe.

Dress, vintage, thrifted; belt, Walmart (it came with my olive shirt dress); shoes, Born, Younkers; blue topaz earrings, Younkers; blue topaz necklace, SilverJewelryClub.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.