It really is the thought that counts, and truly thoughtful gifts don't need to cost a lot of money. We still have a few days to check those last few people off our lists.
|Image Credit: Target|
These are so cool.
- Lip Balm: Cold, dry winter air makes chapped lips. Chapped lips are miserable. Save your friends from misery by including a nice lip balm with their card or other gifts. This year I'm giving Chapstickto many of the men on my list because men get chapped lips too, people. I've given Softlips to my female coworkers many years.
- Ornaments: Many of the ornaments on our Christmas tree were gifts from friends and family members. Every time I receive an ornament as a gift I write the year and the person's name in an inconspicuous place, then I think of that person as I decorate the tree every year after. Ornaments can be found to perfectly suit any taste, interest, and budget, and perfectly matching the present to the recipient is the key to any thoughtful gift.
- Goody Double Wear Hair Elastics: Those of us with long hair know it can be a hassle sometimes. Goody Double Wear Hair Elastics are terrific because they do double duty as jewelry and hair accessory. When you are enjoying your long locks, the elastic plays the role of necklace or bracelet. When your mane is making you insane, you can wear them as headbands or ponytailers. Target has a wide selection. That is a lot of accessory power starting at just $4.99.
- Office Accessories: Michaels and Target both routinely have cool stationary in their dollar sections. I find a few coordinating pieces and package them together. Lovely note pads, stationary, and the like make the home and office a little brighter all year long. Sometimes Target even has some manly note pads. I stock up on note cards for myself and as gifts.
- Keychain Flashlight: I wouldn't have thought to give these, but I received on as a gift and I use it all the time. You may have to do a little searching, but you can find fairly nice ones for under $5. Look for models that are ultra compact and use LEDs for the optimum in size, weight, and brightness.
I like to package my small gifts like these with a card and a few pieces of festive candy in a small cellophane gift bag.
*This post contains affiliate links. This is not a sponsored post.