Thursday, December 20, 2012

Serious Note

I interrupt my normal frivolity to encourage you to check out this post from The Bloggess.

I love the Jenny Lawson's writing.  She is so funny and irreverent that when I read her posts I sometimes laugh until I cry.  The conversations she has with her husband are often unnervingly similar to those I have with Stephen.  She is so brave and poignant in her struggles and her advocacy that sometimes I just cry.

Many people will struggle with depression at some point in their lives, and many others will have someone they love face this demon.  Jenny constantly reminds those people that depression lies, and life gets better.

If you don't read Jenny's blog, check it out.  You too can laugh, cry, and see pictures of Wil Wheaton collating papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.