Monday, July 8, 2013

A Cut Out, Cut Up, Cut Above

This is the first of my freshly remodeled dresses.  It's pretty easy to see the potential in this one.  For some people probably would have been perfect just the way it was.  I like the fit through the bodice, the print, the flowy fabric, the high neckline and the cutout back.  The only think I really didn't like was the length.
 

Dress, thrifted, shoes, Rack Room Shoes; earrings, Claire's; necklace, gifted (thanks, Pop!).
 

I used a chalk hem marker to mark my desired shortened length.  (Sally Ann has good instructions here.)  It was pretty quick and easy to trim off the excess and roll the edge under.  Much improved!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.