Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Garden Party

My mom told me this outfit looks like a garden party, and I'm inclined to agree.  It has flowers, pearls, and bugs.  Garden parties always have bugs, right?  These cicada earrings are one of my favorites.  They help keep an outfit from becoming too terribly sweet.
 

Shrug, I don't remember; dress, thrifted; sandals, Walmart; earrings, etsy; necklace, thrifted.
 

I had extra help with my photos today.  My mom's dog Dixie visited to play with Gadget.
Exposure to too many terriers may cause
crazy eyes.



Those dogs are just so helpful.  



1 comment:

  1. The chewed up basketball is a great accessory. How nice of Dixie to bring it to you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.