Friday, July 19, 2013

Proving the Rule

Do you remember yesterday when I said one print could be a novelty and two an oversight, but three is a conscious statement?  Well, here's the outfit that proves the rule.  I ended up with two animal prints (tunic and nails), and it WAS an oversight.
 

Tunic, Target; jeans, Target; necklace, handmade by me.
 

This tunic is really a swimsuit coverup, but since I haven't had occasion to wear it at the beach recently (heavy-handed hint) it has entered my normal clothing rotation.  Or what passes for normal in my clothing rotation.

Woo hoo!  I actually managed to post every day this week.  I hope I managed to share something fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.