Saturday, July 6, 2013

Potential

The ability to see potential is a blessing and a curse.  When potential is combined with a little work, you can wind up with something really special.  With potential alone, you can wind up with a closet full of "almost."  I recently set up an assembly line of pieces with potential, and in the coming days I'll show you what I saw in them and how they turned out.

Here are the before photos.  Each of these items cost between $0.50 and $1.50 at garage sales or thrift shops.  From the before photos you'd likely say I overpaid.
 

 



Like all good "before" photos, you can see I need to do my hair and makeup.  It makes the "after" more dramatic, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.