Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Un-Brave

Today one of my new coworkers told me that I'm brave to wear this much color.  Funny, I don't feel brave.
 

Blouse, thrifted; skirt, Target; sandals, Younkers; belt, thrifted; earrings and bracelet, Claire's.
 

This skirt and skirt just begged to be worn together.  I love how the different textures play against the nearly identical colors.
 

I added my Wonder Woman belt and metallic sandals.  The belt was, as always, a good choice.  The sandals were a misstep.  (Ha, shoes, step.)  I should have chosen something a little prettier- maybe a heel.  That's the great thing about fashion.  I'll have to get dressed again tomorrow, so I'll have another chance to experiment.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.