Friday, August 2, 2013

The NSFW Outfit

One of the things I like about my new job is that I will be able to wear most anything I want.  I'm looking forward to experimenting with new definitions of work clothes, but the almost unlimited options are a different kind of constriction.  I decided to celebrate those few things I won't wear to work with this outfit.
 

Sweater, thrifted; jeans, Target; shoes, Payless Shoes; earrings, Claire's.
 

The sweater is a bit of a mullet- business in front, part in the back.  The front panel is opaque, but the sleeves and back panel are a sheer floral-patterned lace.  I layered an athletic top under it for a little more coverage while still playing up the lace.  This is one of the rare casual outfits that really feels good to me.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.