Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Almost Snow White

When I first looked at these photos I thought of Snow White.  I have the dark hair, fair skin, red lips thing going on.  Then I looked what Disney's version of Snow White actually looks like.  Never mind.  I have a bit too much of the buxom thing going on, and my color scheme is way off.  I guess it's lucky that being a Disney princess is not on my personal agenda.
 

Cardigan, I don't remember today; dress, thrifted; shoes, Payless Shoes; earrings and necklace, purchased in the Dominican Republic.
 

This dress was in the clearance section of my favorite Augusta consignment store, so it was $2.  This light blue color always cries out for red accessories, but I went with complimentary blue larimar earrings and necklace instead of continuing the red to my jewelry.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.