Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Some Days You're the Zoo Keeper

Some days you're the zoo keeper, with they keys to everything.  Some days you're the tiger, thinking about mauling everyone who looks your way.  Some days you're the monkey, and all you want to do is throw... well, you know what monkeys are reported to throw.
 

Dress, Marshalls; shirt, thrifted; shoes, Rack Room Shoes; earrings, Claire's; pendant, ebay.
 

This outfit looks like zoo keeper realness to me, hence the musings above.  I guess it's the olive combined with the "I can haz all the animalz" top.  This suit is another one of those items I purchased way too long ago and can only now wear.  I got it because it is Calvin Klein and it was on clearance and of course I fit into a size 10.  I did not fit into a 10.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.