Friday, August 30, 2013

Spots and Stripes

Spots and stripes go together, whether it's these man-made versions or cheetah and zebra.  Of course cheetah and zebra go together... well, maybe not if you ask the zebra.  Note to self: wear cheetah and zebra together again soon.
 

Blouse, swapped; skirt, thrifted; belt, thrifted; shoes, Payless Shoes; bracelet, flea market; earrings, who knows.
 

I had planned to wear a multi-strand pearl and seed bead necklace today, but that didn't work out as envisioned.  The necklace broke just after I put it on, spilling beads all over.  Luckily I can re-string it better than it was when I bought it.  I just wish I didn't have to.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.