Monday, August 26, 2013

Vested Interest

Wow do I ever love puns.
 

I suppose that this garment I'm wearing is a vest.  It might be some sort of shell.  It came as part of a three-piece suit, but I picked just one piece for today.
 

Vest, thrifted; blouse, thrifted; pants, Younkers; shoes, Payless Shoes; earrings, The World's Window; necklace and wire bracelet, handmade by me; pearl bracelet, Younkers.
 

I felt very buttoned up in this outfit- probably because I was buttoned up the front of my blouse and then down the back of the vest.  I give myself special credit for being able to button these buttons myself this morning.  I almost dislocated my shoulders, but I did it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.