Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Horsing Around

This lacy top is another freshly swapped piece.  I added it to the eShakti high stepping skirt with the thought that the sheerness of the top would balance its fullness, so I wouldn't completely lose my waist.  I think it was fairly successful.  The horse-print skirt really can't go wrong in my eyes.
 

Lace top, thrifted; skirt, eShakti.com; shoes, Payless Shoes; earrings, handmade by me; crocheted necklace, handmade by me; shield pin, gifted.
 

The pin (worn as pendant) is from my grandmother.  It is a shield shape with Jeanne D'Arc inscribed across the top.  

1 comment:

  1. Of course you have that skirt because you have impeccable taste. I love it with the lace and the animal print shoe. Well done, you!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.