Wednesday, August 28, 2013

So Glad(iator)

I get to see my lovely sister tonight.  I'm so glad. I have amazing sandals.  I'm so glad(iator).  I bought these sandals last summer on a thrift shop expedition.  They still had all their original stickers and tags, so I don't think they had been worn.  Not everyone would want to wear the fabulousness that these sandals represent.  Lots of people wear gladiator sandals.  These almost come with their own sword and lion.
 

Shrug, Dillards; dress, Target; sandals, thrifted; amber and bee earrings and bracelet; handmade by me; cicada earrings, etsy; glass and enamel bracelets, thrifted.
 

I've started wearing two sets of dangly earrings at once.  I like the wind-chime-like music that plays when I move my head.  It's like having my own, personal jingling theme song.  The bracelets do much the same thing, but I tend to take them off when I'm going to be typing for an extended period.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.