Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A Good Influence

There was a time I wouldn't have given this salmon-colored dress a second look (same goes for the shoes).  I never particularly liked the color until I came to associate it with my friend Angie.  Then I discovered that, hey!, it's a pretty nice color on me.  She's such a good influence.
 

Shrug, Victoria's Secret; dress, thrifted; shoes, Target; earrings, Christmas bazaar; necklace, handmade by me.
 

I need to fine-tune my new schedule, so I have time to take my OOTD photos before I get home from work.  Lately I look like I've melted in most of my photos.
 

I love this necklaec.  The two strands of irregularly shaped pearls are a little more fun and funky than a traditional pearl necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.