Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Easiest Tutorial Ever



I paired the shrug with the red knit dress I made last summer for extra diy cred.  The dress has stretched a bit from being on a hanger, and I might end up having to shorten the straps a bit to compensate.
 

Shawl, thrifted and altered; dress, handmade by me; belt, thrifted; shoes, Younkers; earrings, handmade and gifted (thank you, Kate!); necklace, Fire Mountain Gems.
 

 

The pattern of the scarf is perfect for style blogger.  The only element I don't understand is a silhouette of Alaska with a husky.  What does that have to do with fashion?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.