Wednesday, May 15, 2013

More Horses (Of Courses)

This is my second eshakti.com piece this week, and it's another horse print.  I love this print so much that I bought one dress for myself and one for my sister.
 

Dress, eshakti.com; shoes, Younkers; earrings, Claire's; necklace, purchased in India; pin, ebay.
 

I love the retro silhouette
 

I added a unicorn brooch because of course unicorns go with horse prints, and otherwise I stuck with subtle accessories to let the dress speak for itself.
 

 

1 comment:

  1. I wore an eShakti dress (my second) recently, too! I love their stuff. That print is so cute. It's whimsical without being corny.

    http://stylishsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.