Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Non-Compete Clause

The problem with embellished pieces like this dress is that it makes it hard to accessorize.  Necklaces seemed to compete too much with the frilly bits on the left shoulder.  I added my big cicada earrings and a chunky bracelet to finish out the outfit without cluttering the neck line.
 

Dress, Target; shoes, thrifted; earrings, etsy; bracelet, purchased in Cozumel.

It was about time for me to get out of the house to take my photos.  It has been raining here virtually nonstop lately.

 

The sandals are new to me.  I consigned some little-worn shoes from my closet, and I used the credit from those to get these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.