Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Actually, Orchids

Yes, we went to a rose show, but I didn't bring home any roses.  I brought home orchids.  Four of them.  But only three count because I brought one of them for my mom.  I have an orchid addiction, but I don't want help.
 

Dress, thrifted; shrug, thrifted; sandals, Younkers; necklace and earrings, etsy.
 

I must have known that I would find orchids at the rose show because I brought my orchid necklace and earrings.
 

Comfortable shoes were a must because we spent much of the day walking around in Thomasville.  It is a charming and historic town.

I brought home a cattleya hybrid with a lovely scent and three dendrobiums.

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.