Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Shr-arf

I need a word for a scarf that has become a shrug.  Shr-arf?  Sc-ug?  This is the second large square shrug I've turned into a shrug.  You can see the first one here.  Large square scarves are harder for me to style than large rectangular ones, so transforming them is a good way to make them more useful.
 

Dress, eshakti.com; scarf/shrug, purchased in India; shoes, Payless Shoes; earrings, handmade by me; necklace, purchased in India.
I made this graphic.  If you really want to use it, please ask permission.

 

The scarf has a came from India and has beautiful elephant pattern, so I added the elephant earrings to coordinate.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.