Thursday, May 23, 2013

Contingency Planning

I know that I have become attached to a garment when I start making plans for what to do if something happens to it.  I think the demise of this dress is most likely to come from a stain, so I'm already thinking about what color I'll over-dye it if stains happen... probably darker blue.  Stephen laughs at me because I tend to make a plan for almost everything.
 

Dress, thrifted; belt, thrifted; shoes, Payless Shoes; earrings, Claire's; Necklace, TJ Maxx.
 

I added a red belt and shoes to give the dress a slightly different flavor than when I've worn it before on the blog.
 

I hope I don't have to activate any contingency plans for this dress anytime soon.  It is comfortable and fits perfectly.  Not bad for $1.

1 comment:

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.