Yesterday I talked about what I like about the Birds Eye View dress from eShakti.com. Today I'll tell you what I like about eShakti in general.
|Discounts on top of discounts.|
- Selection of Sizes and Styles: Clothes on this site are available in sizes 0-36. This includes all styles. There are some bombshell dresses on this site. Every woman, no matter her size, should be able to have a sexy dress or two if she wants them. Thanks, eShakti!
- Discount Policy: Many companies have a lot of rules when it comes to how discounts can be used and combined. EShakti allows you to combine discounts, as you can see in the image on the left. They allowed me to combine the buy one, get one 50% off promotion with a $25 credit and the 20% DREMFJENNE coupon code. That kind of service make me feel like they're not trying to jerk me around. That's a good thing.
- Pockets: Women's clothes are often lacking pockets, but most dresses and skirts from eShakti have them. I love dresses with pockets.
- Shipping: EShakti dresses are made in India, but shipping is lightning fast. The website typically estimates about 14 days for items to be delivered, but the items I've purchased have arrived much more quickly than that.
- Return Policy: I'm going to quote from their site here: "It's simple, if you're not happy, we're not happy. Making you look your best is our mission. That's why eShakti offers you a hassle-free returns policy." If you're not satisfied with your eShakti purchase you can choose either a money-back refund (minus shipping and customization costs) or a gift card for the value of the item plus 20%.Again, quoting from their site: "Our motive is twofold:- A way for us to take responsibility for not meeting your initial expectations.
- To give you the opportunity to order again so that we can try and delight you the next time!"
Once again, this just seems like a customer-friendly policy.
EShakti.com has impressed me with their straightforward approach to customer service. It is refreshing to be able to contact an online merchant (or any merchant, really), and get a prompt, courteous reply.
*I received a dress from eShakti.com at no charge. All opinions are my own.