Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Rewind

I was so excited about yesterday's post that I forgot to add these photos from over the weekend.  I can tell these boots will be grossly over-worn in the coming weeks because right now they look like they go with everything.
 

Jacket, thrifted; dress, thrifted; tights, Target; boots, Target; necklace and earrings, gifted (thank you, Stephen!).
 

This dress has sentimental value to me because I wore it the weekend Stephen proposed to me.  I have a terrible time with sentimental clothes.  I can't force myself to get rid of them, even when they start to get worn.  Luckily this dress still has some life in it.
 

Stay tuned for part two of my eShakti review.  Part one posted yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.