Monday, March 4, 2013

Pack Rat: Return to Portlandia

Stephen and I got to take a quick trip to Portland over the weekend.  The stars aligned with a low fare and an expiring travel voucher.

Packing for this trip was a little trickier because of the Closet Excavation Challenge.  I had one more red dress and then on to orange.  The red dress was perfect for the trip there.  Jersey knits are my favorite for travel.

I was only packing for a few days, so between the clothes I wore on the plane and what I wore there, I only filled 1/2 a carry-on bag.

  • One red dress
  • Two orange dresses
  • One pair of jeans
  • One sweater
  • One suede jacket
  • One wool jacket
  • Two scarves
  • One pair of shoes
  • Jewelry

This trip threw me off for some reason.  I am a compulsive planner, and the fact that it was a last-minute adventure made it difficult for me to feel prepared.  I am used to having weeks if not months to get ready for a trip.  It should have been easier to pack for just a couple days, but instead I felt flustered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.