Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dressed Up Jeans

This outfit is for Kate.  When I was last in Oregon she was laughing at the past trend of wearing a dress over jeans, so that's what I'm doing today.  Somewhere between the outfit and the bangs this developed into a '80s-style.
 

Dress, Ross Dress for Less; jeans, Target; belt, thrifted; socks, Target; shoes, Younkers; necklace and earrings, purchased in Cozumel.
 

This dress wasn't hard to wear with jeans.  It's short to start with, and I pulled the waist up a few inches and then belted over the fold.  This is the first time I've worn this type of jeans with anything other than knee-high or over-the-knee boots.  I had somehow forgotten about these wonderful oxford-style shoes.  I'm glad they resurfaced.
 

This necklace and earring set is from my first trip to Cozumel.  They are some of my favorite pieces of jewelry because they remind me of that wonderful trip.
 

With or without the belt and jeans, I like this little dress.

1 comment:

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.