Friday, March 22, 2013

Squeezing in Suede

I'm trying to squeeze a few more cold-weather items into my outfits before spring truly arrives in Georgia.  I was planning on wearing a green suede skirt today, but it has developed mysterious condition issues so this brown skirt took its place.
 

Dress, swapped, skirt, thrifted; belt, thrifted; tights, Target; shoes, Younkers; necklace, bracelet, and earrings, handmade by me.

The dress is greener than it looks in these pictures.  It is my second to last green dress before I move onto blue dresses.  I added a fabric belt in a similar colorway for some pattern mixing fun.
 

It is chilly today, so it worked to wear the suede skirt, unfortunately I don't think the skirt does much of anything for my figure.  That's too bad because I like it in concept quite a lot.  Adios, suede skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.