Friday, March 1, 2013

Second Thoughts... Or Maybe Not

When I started this outfit I was having serious second thoughts about the dress.  The empire waist elongates my legs (I think), but it doesn't do much for my waist.  The super-low cut neckline has a time and a place... but not most of the time or most places.
 

Sweater, Younkers; dress, Ross Dress for Less; tights, Target; boots, Rack Room Shoes; earrings, SilverJewelryClub.com; necklace, thrifted.
 

The photos of this outfit look much better than I expected.  Maybe I'm not having second thoughts about this dress.
 

I included the last two photos solely because Wonton graced me with her presence.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.