Monday, November 4, 2013

Dark Hued Mood

I was feeling a bit of a dark mood this morning, so I chose a dark-hued outfit.  Sometimes that's how it works.  My newly darkened hair got a bit lost with the dark scarf and dress.
 

Dress, TJ Maxx; tights, Walmart; boots, Younkers; scarf, Target; earrings, Claire's.
 

I took today's photos using my neighbors' fancy camera.  Not too many turned out because I'm not very familiar with how it works.  Luckily they are nice neighbors who will let me borrow it for a few days.  Try, try again!

1 comment:

  1. I think the better camera gives you better photos, even if you aren't used to using it yet! The close up really shows how beautiful your eyes are, I hadn't noticed that before. Plus I like the dark outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.