Friday, November 1, 2013

Autumn De-luxe

 This is the fanciest outfit with jeans ever.  This lace tunic was actually described on its original tag as a dress... I think not.  I added the faux fur scarf for a luxe feel and the leaf motif belt for a little autumnal realness.  I'm also thrilled that it's officially over-the-knee boot season again.  Huzzah!
 

Tunic, Target; jeans, Target; belt, thrifted; scarf, Younkers; boots, Victoria's Secret; earrings, I don't remember.
 

One of my friends asked me whether my scarf is mink.  It's not.  It's the finest, cheapest synthetic.
 

I've been looking for more interesting locations for OOTD photos, and I finally had a chance to try one.  This stone arch is so pretty that it is worth the time to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.