Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Don't Believe Everything You Read

As usual, the internet is a big liar.  The internet said you don't see much leopard print in Paris.  Lies!  There was lots of leopard print in Paris.  Of course I added to it.
Day 2... or peace.  Your choice.
 


Turtleneck, Target; dress, Younkers; tights; Target; boots, Rack Room Shoes; earrings, SilverJewelryClub.com; necklace, thrifted.
I'm up high!
Last time I wore this turtleneck one of my coworkers told me that you almost can't tell it's animal print.  From him that was a compliment.
 

We walked back to the Eiffel Tower then rode to the top.  It was very overcast, but we could still see many of the highlights of the Paris skyline.  After the Eiffel Tower we walked to the Champs-Élysées.  We finished the day with a walk through Montmartre and dinner with my aunt and uncle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.