Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Everybody Gets the Blues

Hurrah for the first double dress of the season!
 

Dress with buttons, Younkers; sweater dress, thrifted; tights, Target; socks, Target; boots, Rack Room Shoes; necklace and earrings, gifted (thanks, Beth!), watch, gifted (thanks, Pop!).
 

Today's strategy is warmth.  We had our first hard frost of the year last night.  With two dresses (one wool), tights, knee socks, and boots I was almost comfortable.
 

Double dressing is one of my favorite strategies.  It is warmer and less expected than just adding a sweater or other layering.  How do you stave off the cold when winter is coming?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.