Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sur le Nez

Some might consider it a little "on the nose" to wear fleurs de lis in Paris, but on the nose is my style.
 

Fleurs de lis sweater, thrifted; black sweater, Walmart; pants, hand-me-down thrifted, (thanks, Mom
The Jeanne you know.
Another notable Jeanne.  I took photos of
all the Jeanne D'Arc sculptures I noticed.

 We walked to Notre Dam and from there to Montmartre.  Paris was wonderful for walking.
Did you know that putting locks on bridges is a thing?  It strikes me that if it was just a few people it would be vandalism, but with thousands it's almost street art.

I missed my chance to take a photo of the Jeanne D'Arc statue at Sacre Coeur.  I guess I'll have to go back to Paris in the future.
I had my portrait drawn in by an artist in Montmartre while Stephen and my aunt had beers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.