Thursday, November 14, 2013

Safari Secrets

I feel like I'm ready for safari in this outfit.  The shirt dress plus belt plus globe pendant say adventure.
 

Shirt dress, Walmart; sweater dress, Victoria's Secret; tights, Walmart; boots, Victoria's Secret; earrings, Claire's; necklace, ebay.
 

The sweater dress and boots are both from Victoria's Secret.  Sweater dresses and boots are my most-purchased pieces from them.  Two years ago they had scads of fabulous boots on their website.  This year there are slim pickings in size 11.  That's actually lucky for me because it means I'm not tempted to buy more boots I don't need.  It's silly for them because they're missing their potential Sasquatch sales.
 

The pendant was a steal from ebay.  It was right around $2.  The earrings were clearance at Claire's.  While I cherish my sentimental jewelry, the cheap, meaningless pieces are good because I don't have to worry about them.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.