Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Washout

I love this dress in real life, I hate it in photos.  I end up looking washed out every time I wear it.  Maybe I need to try it with colorful layers to brighten the palette.
 

Sweater dress, thrifted; tights, Target; boots, Victoria's Secret; earrings, Claire's; necklace, ebay.
 

These boots are another fantastic find from Victoria's Secret clearance.  If you have sub-11 size feet, check out their boots at the end of the season.  They have little love for Sasquatches this year.
 

This wool hounds tooth coat is one coat option for Paris.  The other option is my red pea coat.
 

1 comment:

  1. It's a great fit on you; I can see why you love it. Maybe a bright scarf? Or a beanie. Beanies are in, right?

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.