Thursday, October 11, 2012

Full Denim Jacket

Look what I'm wearing!  A jacket!  I think it's officially autumn in Georgia.  I have actually been cold the past few days.
 

Denim jacket, Old Navy; tunic, Walmart; leggings, Danskin, Walmart; shoes, I've had them so long I've worn off all identifying marks; earrings, Arts in the Heart; gold necklace, I've had it since I was a little girl; crocheted necklace, handmade by me.
 

I wish I could find another pair of shoes similar to these.  They are casual, but I don't think they look sloppy.

As a bonus, this tunic has pockets.  So few of my clothes have pockets I forget how awesomely convenient they are.  

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that jacket is Old Navy; it looks really, really good on you!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.