Tuesday, October 23, 2012

If Wishes Were Horses...

It was hard to come back from vacation.  The weather was warm and beautiful and the friends we met up with were simply the best.  It was even harder when I made it to the Charlotte airport, and it was cold.  I wish it wasn't so cold, but I don't have a choice so I'll make the best of it.
 

I got this jacket months ago on a Goodwill trip with Chenille, but this is the first chance I've had to wear it.  I love this jacket.  It has all the wooly tackiness I could ask for.  I added leopard print shoes because of course they go with everything.

Jacket, Ivy Wear, thrifted; camisole, Maurices; jeans, Miss Tina, Walmart; shoes, American Eagle, Payless Shoes; necklace and earrings, purchased in Cabarete, Dominican Republic.

 
The pendant and earrings are from the Dominican Republic trip.  They are reversible with larimar on one side and amber on the other.  Larimar is a semi-precious stone found only in the Dominican Republic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.