|Image Credit: Target Style|
I have received the last two packages of samples, and both have been chock full of great products. The most recent one has a variety of shampoos. It is perfect timing because I left my shampoo and conditioner in the Domincan Republic, and I hadn't decided which brand to buy next.
The adorable leopard print mini-bag contained:
- Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Shampoo
- Fekkai Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo
- L'Oreal Evercreme Nourishing Shampoo
- Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer
- Jergens Daily Moisture Dry Skin Moisturizer
- A book of coupons for beauty products at Target
Contrary to their probable intentions, the Target Style page doesn't often make me lust after their particular products. (I have to go into the store for that.) Instead, like the image at right, it is another resource to help me re-imagine items that are already in my closet. I have leopard and jade pieces, but I don't think I've experimented with pairing them together.
I highly recommend Target Style on Facebook.
* This is not a sponsored post. I just wanted to share another resource for getting fun beauty product samples and style ideas.