Thursday, October 4, 2012

Honey

You know I am always up for dressing to a theme.  Today's theme, honey bees, was inspired by this necklace, bracelet, and earring set I made a few nights ago.  The beads are chips of amber, and they reminded me of the color of orange blossom honey
 

Dress, En Focus Studio, TJ MAXX; sandals, Mossimo, Target; jewelry, handmade by me.
 

I chose this dress because the pattern reminded me of honey comb, as did the pattern of leather on these sandals.


Joining me for this photo shoot is guest dog photo bomber Shiloh.  I am watching Shiloh this week for a friend who just had a baby.  We're having fun, taking long walks to tire her out, and doing lots of training to polish up her manners before she goes home.  

1 comment:

  1. Cute jewelry! I laughed when I saw your dog getting fresh with you.
    http://stylishsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.