Friday, February 22, 2013

Now With More Shirt

I frequently add more dress to this shirt dress, but today I added more shirt.


Dress, thrifted; shirt, thrifted; belt, thrifted; tights, Target; boots, Rack Room Shoes; earrings and bracelet, handmade by me; necklace, Fire Mountain Gems.
 

I like red in theory, but in practice I don't wear a whole lot of it.  I like the confidence that red tends to project.  I have two more brown dresses and two tan ones before I move on to red, so I'll have an opportunity to experiment some more.

Extra shirt is nice, but I think I like extra dress better.


Happy National Margarita Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.