Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Another Almost

I've had two days in a row of outfits that didn't work the way I imagined.  It's ok.  It's only an outfit.  I'll try again tomorrow.
 

Sweater, Walmart; dress, Ross Dress for Less; skirt, handmade by me; tights, Target; boots, Rack Room Shoes; earrings, Claire's; bracelets, handmade and gifted (Thank you, Chenille!).
 

I had this dress in mind when I made the skirt.  I thought the pairing of brown patterns with graphical, white designs would be a slam dunk.  I was wrong.  The browns don't play very nicely together.  I tried adding lighter-colored boots to balance the different browns.  That didn't work.  Eventually I scrapped the skirt for the day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.