Friday, February 15, 2013

Be Mine, Valentine

I have slightly conflicted feelings about Valentine's Day.  I don't buy into the idea of spending ridiculous amounts of money on meaningless trinkets, but I love celebrating the people I love.  The people you love should know that you love them... Valentine's Day and every day.
 

Dress, Walmart; tank, thrifted; wrap, purchased in India; tights, Target; boots, Shoe Carnival; bracelets, purchased in India; necklace and earrings, gifted (Thank you, Stephen!).
 

This Valentine's Day was extra special because Stephen came home from a business trip yesterday afternoon.  I wore this dress to pick him up from the airport because it is the one I wore on our very first date.

I am back to my Closet Challenge today with the second of my two grey dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.