Friday, February 15, 2013

Water Colors

Can you tell I was cold when I was getting dresssed?  My challenge item is the grey printed dress (worn as skirt).  I paired the wool and angora sweater with the dress because both have a certain amorphous, grey watercolor vibe.

 

Sweater, thrifted; chambray shirt, thrifted; dress, Walmart; belt, thrifted; tights, Younkers; boots, Rack Room Shoes; necklace and earrings, purchased in the Dominican Republic.


Note to self: wear lipstick.  I looked at the preview of the photo on the left and ran back inside to find something for my lips.  Just clear gloss made a difference.
Photobomber.

This is my favorite way I've ever worn this dress.  The neckline is awkward when worn by itself.  I may cut it in half and render it permanently into a skirt.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.